211A, South Bridge Road, Singapore 058760
iStay.inn is situated at the heart of Singapore. We are within just a couple of minute’s walk from Chinatown MRT. There is even a tourist bus station right outside our building.
Singapore is truly a cosmopolitan city and just our neighborhood is full of surprises! We are located in a blend of great restaurants, bars and cafes, ancient Temples and Mosques alongside unique Chinese markets and shops all conveniently located within a few steps of major transportation.
Chinatown food street
Plenty of good popular foods and the ambience is cosy. Nice place to eat, its an landmark outdoor with shelter. One of the oldest hawker center/food street in Singapore
Chinatown Street Market
Enjoy shopping at Chinatown street Market. Able to buy Souvenirs like Traditional clothes, antiques, Chinese tea, herbal, medicine, decorative items like lantern, drama masks, Chinese handwriting, and Chinese handicrafts such as silk scarves, bags, and shoes.
By Taxi (Cab)
Approximately 20 minutes from Changi International Airport and will cost at around SGD$25.
Please note that there are surcharges at peak hours to take taxis in Singapore.
Your destination is South Bridge Road in front of the Sri Mariamman Temple. We are just across the road.
By MRT (Subway)
Approximately 45 minutes, SGD$2.20.
- Step 1 Go to the MRT Station at the Changi Airport Terminal 2
- Step 2 Take the train (East West - Changi Line) to the Tanah Merah MRT (EW4)
- Step 3 Alight at the Tanah Merah MRT (EW4). Cross the platform and take the train (EW - East West Line) towards Joo Koon MRT.
- Step 4 Alight at Outram Park MRT (EW16). Walk the underpass towards the purple Northeast Line (NEL) platform.
- Step 5 Take the train (NE - Northeast Line) towards Punggol.
- Step 6 Alight at Chinatown Station. Take "Exit A" towards Pagoda Street. Walk along to the end of Pagoda Street until you reach South Bridge Road. (only 1-2 minute walk)
iStay.inn is located across the road, opposite of Sri Mariamman Temple.
Singapore MRT(Subway) Map can be obtained from LTA here.